Thursday, September 29, 2005

HI MOM!!!


So I am home dogsitting...Jake and I are having a great time, he is currently keeping my feet warm here in the basement! Truthfully, it is nice to take a break from the craziness of downtown and from this week. My practice opens Monday and there is so much to do I am happy to step away from it for a day. Mom wanted some pictures of the house since the only ones she has are from the wintertime or before we had grass! Jake and I liked how the sun was coming through the trees after we got back from our walk so grabbed the digital camera and there we are.

Also note that I switched some of Mom's settings for her little diary and anyone (not just people with a blog) can comment now, a much better way to hear from our family all over Canada.

My love to everyone, especially Ethel, I am sending good energy to Ontario!

XOXO Sandra

No comments: