Friday, September 09, 2005

First Day of School


I always think of September as the New Year. Everything starts its' new cycle at this time of year. Don't you agree? The kids start school, people are back at work after summer vacation, the exercise and craft classes start again, the cycle starts up.

Here is a picture of Logan and Hunter starting back to school (for those in the family who have trouble remembering the generations, these are Adam and Mary Ann's children, Marg's grandchildren). I also started school this week. I am a bit older than Logan and Hunter but nevertheless it was my first day and I was a bit nervous . I will graduate with a Bachelor of Arts in May if I complete two courses this Fall and two after Christmas successfully. I think that I will hold the distinction of being the oldest person in the family to achieve an undergraduate degree but please feel free to let me know if this is not true.

Take care everyone and it is so great to know that so many of the family are reading this blog. If there is anything that you would like me to post let me know by email and I will post it here. Tricia has a blog also and Joe (her husband) too. Here are their links.
Tricia's address is : http://home.cogeco.ca/~patty-faye. Her husband Joe's blog is :
http://www.astro.gueensu.ca/~macmilla/.

I must warn you. Tricia does not update her blog as often as her mother and Joe does not update his for a long time. In other words check mine if you want to find out what is going on.

Ta ta for now,

Me

No comments: