Sunday, September 11, 2005

Sunday Ramblings

Not a lot has been going on here on the East Coast in the last few days so don't have much to say. Ralph left for Ottawa today and San is out staying with me and Jake. With me taking classes after work someone needs to be here to let Jake out as I leave the house at 6:45 a.m. and I don't get home until after class at 7:30 p.m. Too long for even a big dog like Jake to be left inside.

Ralph and I stopped in to see the QE2 Dream Home just up the street. For $100.00 you can buy a ticket and win it or another house or cars etc. Check it out at QE2homelottery.com. I didn't particularly care for the house and I'm not just saying that because I would have no chance of winning it. I did not like the layout at all. The dining room was at the front of the house, you would have had to go through the hallway to get to it from the kitchen or through the living room. The table for the kitchen was also not in the kitchen proper but away from it in another area. Anyways check it out and you will see what I mean. The one we saw was the one on Equine Lane.

Talked to Flo and George on Friday night. Apparently it was only 9 degrees there on Friday. I guess fall has come. I cannot believe that summer is already over. Anyways tata for now, and remember
"Time is not measured by the breaths we take but by the moments that take our breath away".

No comments: