
Great News! Sandra got her results back today from the NPLEX (Naturopathic Medicine Board Exams) and she PASSED! Now she can legally practice anywhere in Canada. Good thing she passed don't you think since she has her office practically ready to go. Ralph and I are very proud of her and now she is well and truly on her way to her new career - and hopefully can start bringing some money in, haha.
Check out Tricia's blog to see how she and Joe enjoyed their trip to Montreal and Ottawa for the Pearl Jam concerts.
It has been super busy at work for the last two weeks but in my old age I have finally figured something out. I don't have to finish everything in one day. I do not have to return every phone call and email the same day that I get it either. There are only so many hours in a day.
Did anyone see the new t.v. show last night called "My name is Earl". Check it out sometime, it had Sandra, Ralph and I in stitches.
I'll leave you with this thought, "Since light travels faster than sound, people appear brighter before you hear them speak".