Wednesday, October 05, 2005

I'm Back


To all my faithful readers....all three of you, ha ha....I must apologize for not updating lately. Things have been going on and seemed to keep me away from the computer. Also, I was waiting to get the attached picture from Sandra. It is a picture of her office door. Makes me so proud just to see it. Remember everyone in the Maritimes to set your VCR or watch San on Global at noon with Duane Lowe on Thursday, October 13th. She will be talking about migraines and also the upcoming Health show here in Halifax that she is a part of.

I am going to Baccaro this weekend. I will go down on Friday and come back on Sunday night. San is going to stay here with Jake as Ralph will be in Red Deer, Alberta. San and Sarah (her roommate) are going to be here for the gobble gobble dinner on Monday.

Again I would just like to say on here that our thoughts are with Ethel and we hope that she will soon start feeling better.

Bye for now.

No comments: