So Ralph and I and Flo and Fred get this magazine called "Oh Canada". Each issue has a picture of a loonie hidden within it. The great race in our house is to see who can find it first. Well this month's issue came and we could not find it. Then Flo called from P.E.I. to say that she could not find it either- and she always finds it. Well, then the race was on to find it before Flo and Fred. Ralph even took the magazine to bed one night to try and find it. All to no avail. No one could find it so today I took it in to work, threw it on the front counter and told them to go at it. After a few go throughs my boss finally found it. It was hilarious because he was so excited that he finally found it. I am giving no hints in case some of you out there have not found it yet.
The magazine has provided a lot of entertainment this month to say the least. Hi to Ethel who is at home now and hopefully able to get on her computer and check this blog out and her email etc.
Happy Friday everyone, hope you all have a good weekend.
Friday, October 21, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Well, someone better comment on the "Loonie". Drove me crazy. Thanks to Doris' staff I can sleep at night. Love, Flo
Post a Comment