Saturday, October 15, 2005

New Christmas Lights




No, I am not totally crazy talking about Christmas lights in October. Those who know me well know that I love Christmas and everything about it. I love the lights, the songs, the decorations, the food, the good company, as I said, everything to do with it. I will not start playing the music until November 1st and am so excited that we have an artificial tree this year so I can put it up on December 1st.

I went into Costco on the way home yesterday only to pick up a box of mini pizzas and ended up buying new Christmas tree lights. This picture doesn't really show what they are like but you will get the gist of what I am trying to show you. They are called LED lights and they stay cold when lit and are plastic. The box says that they last forever and don't have to be replaced. I hung them on my plant so that I could see what they will look like. Ralph and Jake are looking at me funny like. HaHa.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awwhhhh Mommy,
Never let people look at you crazy, life is to be enjoyed by crazy people. You love decorations and that is awesome. Maybe we should put white mini lights in all of the doorways all year long!

Tricia said...

ohh pretty lights. You know Christmas is only 70 days away ;)

Anonymous said...

Doris, I can't seem to do comments

Anonymous said...

Perhaps I have got it NOW.

Anonymous said...

Yep, I have it figured out now. Christmas lights and all, Love Flo