
It is getting so crazy at our house now. It always does in the Fall. I start classes at university along with working full-time and Ralph starts travelling a lot and curling two nights a week. It seems that we just pass each other going out the door most of the time. Some of this will stop come May as I will finally graduate from Mount Saint Vincent University with my B.A. degree and will no longer have to go to classes at night.
It was a really different experience yesterday to watch Sandra be interviewed on a t.v. show. The host kept referring to Dr. Murphy and everytime that she did I would kind of go "No, that is not Dr. Murphy, that is my baby girl, Sandra". Hard to let them go. The weather has turned cold here.
My boss's son works for the station where Sandra did her show so he is going to get me a copy. Maybe I will be able to somehow get it out so everyone can see it. I taped it but did not get it all. Don't ask. Me and VCRs have a real love-hate relationship. They can put a man on the moon so why do they have to make it so difficult to set your VCR to tape a program.
Here's a picture for you. This is my nephew Marty at home in Jordan Falls, Nova Scotia with his cute little seven year old Kyle. I had stopped in to see them the Saturday of Thanksgiving weekend while I was down home at Mom's .
Have a great weekend everyone, be good to yourself and to those you love. Love to Ethel who is still in the hospital in Toronto. I know a lot of you are calling her and letting her know you are thinking of her. Keep it up. She needs all of our best wishes.
1 comment:
Well, I think this should have a comment. Marty, you look good as ever. Must make you another {"pie")Love Flo
Post a Comment