

I was sitting in the Neptune Theatre Thursday night watching the inovative staging of a favorite book when the young Scout came on stage. I instantly felt like I knew the young actress, sadly Neptune had run out of programs and I couldn't look at her Bio. Throughout the play I stared at her like I knew her and then I figured it out. The young actress (Arielle Leger) playing Scout is exactly what Patricia and my Mom looked like at a young age. (See Trish & Mom on the left) It was powerful to watch how my mother may have moved through space at that age and to remember how Trish did. Besides being a powerful play by its message and language it was powerful for me to remember and honour two of the most important women in my life.Love you both,
Sandra
2 comments:
Ahh, you know we are also the two women in your life who cry at the drop of a hat. :)
Love you too.
Tricia
Just got back from TO, so have just been doing a bit of updating on your blog, Doris, It is great to see your thoughts and prayers for Ethel, and she certainly needs them. Love Flo
Post a Comment