Well we are sitting in a MacDonald's in London trying to find the right keys on this keyboard. 1/2 hour for a pound. What a deal. It is 11:20 here but for us 7:20 a.m. Ralph slept a little on plane. I did not. We are waiting for our room to be ready. We are in the Kensington area of London, today and tomorrow. Very near Hyde Park. We re going to the Tower of London tomorrow and a dinner and Thames river cruise tomorrow night. I did not get sick on plane, the bracelets worked great.
I can see why u get so much time for a pound. The keys are not in same places as in Canada.
Sunday, July 08, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Cool, are the french fries the same in London ;)
glad to know you made it
Glad that you made it and were able to find internet to write on your blog. Have a great trip.
Post a Comment