Monday, July 02, 2007

Happy Holiday Monday


Happy holiday Monday... for those who get it off I should add. The picture was taken yesterday on our back deck. The red on Trish's cheek is a Maple Leaf tattoo. She is very patriotic that kid:)
San, Joe, and Trish were out for the whole day yesterday. They all went home after supper and I'm sure were treated to listening to the concert on the hill from their apartments. They both live very near Citadel Hill and hearing the Canada Day concert from there would have been no problem.
I have been trying to catch up with shopping and cleaning and getting ready for the "trip" ever since I got back from Truro on Friday. Ralph was away a few days last week also. Trish and Joe came out and spent a couple of days "dogsitting".
Got a call last night that Mom was admitted to Shelburne hospital. She got sick last weekend when she was here with me and stayed not feeling very good all week. They took her in last night...we will hear more today but the symptoms sound like what she gets when she gets an infection so we are hoping that that is what it is and once they get the medication in her and rehydrate her, she will be fine. I'll keep you posted.
Jake is limping again also...on the leg he had the operation on. We are letting him take it easy, hoping it will just need a few days of rest.
On top of all that Ralph and I are getting together all of the last minute details needed to get ready for England. We leave this Saturday at 10:45 p.m. I am going to try to find internet service while there and update this site when I can. Okay, I must go do some last minute shopping and finish up what I have to do around here. Enjoy today everyone.

No comments: