Sunday, July 29, 2007

Another Good-bye


Another good-bye this morning. Trish and Joe left this morning for Oshawa. Here they are standing in front of their U-Haul ready to pull out about 1/2 hour ago. It was pouring rain but I am sure that they will run out of that once they get out of N.S.

It is so difficult for me to say good-bye to my kids even though I know that I will see her at least once between now and Christmas and that they will be home for Christmas. I'm going to miss them...the year and a half that they were home went by so fast.

Bob, Irene, San, Ralph and I went to the apartment yesterday and helped them load and clean. It won't be so easy for them on the other end as it will be just the two of them. They are young and strong though so they should be okay. Ralph has just left for fishing in the Branch...yes, in the rain. That man loves his fishing, I must say. Next weekend Ralph, Jake and I are going to spend the long weekend in Beaver Dam at the cottage we rented last summer. Hope the weather is nice. I had some beautiful weather for this last week of my holidays. Back to work tomorrow after three weeks. Oh well, it makes the days go by and doesn't give me time to think.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sad to say goodbye, but it is only so long, and the next thing you know they will be back for a visit. What's with all the rain you folks are getting? Love Flo

Anonymous said...

Maybe our weather will head your way. It has been in the 30's for the last couple days. We could use the rain so maybe we can trade for a few days. Enjoy your holiday at the cottage.

Anonymous said...

Well time goes so fast these days the kids will be home soon. You always have the phone. Have a good time at the cottage. Love Margaret.