It has started....as you can see from the pictures. Needless to say we did not go down and get Mom to bring her up. I was afraid that we would get her here and lose our power and not be able to get her back etc. They are now saying 20-25 centimeters. Great...the most snow we have had all winter.
Saturday, April 07, 2007
So this is April
It has started....as you can see from the pictures. Needless to say we did not go down and get Mom to bring her up. I was afraid that we would get her here and lose our power and not be able to get her back etc. They are now saying 20-25 centimeters. Great...the most snow we have had all winter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Our snow did not start until about 9 or so last night. And it blew all night, and I think we have more snow now than we did all this winter, Love Flo
Post a Comment