Carla sent me this picture today to show that it is not only Nova Scotia that is suffering through this terrible Spring weather. This was taken as her girls were waiting for the bus this morning. Something is on the way for us tomorrow and I pray that it is rain this time and not snow. To make matters worse the news tonight said that there is a Nor'easter on the way at the first of next week.
I am listening to the music that San uploaded to my IPod. I got the IPod for Christmas and I just love it. It is so small and I can take it on my walks. Jakie sings along with the songs with me:) My favourite ones on there right now are Sarah McLaughlin singing The Rainbow Connection and Calling All Angels by Jane Sibery.
I signed up for facebook but don't really go there much. I'm not much for that form of communication. The blog I can handle because it is just me typing as slow as I want and I can ramble.
Well must go and organize myself for tomorrow. Just got off the phone with Ralph's Mom Jean and she told me that she and Louise (and everyone else in the Branch) have been without power since about 4:30 pm. NS Power says it will be back on within the next hour. That would be nice as it is dark now and will be getting colder in preparation for the snow coming tonight. Goodnight everybody, stay out of the snow if you can and on the bright side my poor little tulips are up through the ground. This next snow will probably send them back in for the rest of the year:)
2 comments:
What is facebook? Our snow storm did not amount to anything, only 5 cm, how good is that. It seems that we are getting our winter now instead of spring. Love Flo
Silly me, after I asked the question, I looked it up on the internet, slow this morning aren't I? Flo
Post a Comment