So, I think that I will be able to chalk this week up as one of the not so good weeks we've had this year. First of all....the weather. Don't get me started. Wind, rain, fog, cold, snow, more wind, rain, fog, cold and then more and on and on and on. Some of the weather forecasters are promising a glimpse of sun tomorrow but I don't believe them anymore. I think that I am going to be freezing and wet even in my house, right through from now until July:)
Second thing was a death in our Nova Scotia Community College family. Doyle Rhodenizer, a Trades Instructor at the IT Campus who worked out in our area some and whom we all knew, was the person killed when a dump truck overturned on his car while he was stopped at a red light, on Monday afternoon on his way home from work.
Then we have that horrible school shooting in the States. Then I had to go to the dentist today for a "deep cleaning" and anyone who has had one of those know that it is not pleasant. Okay, that is enough of that. As San believes, and I do too, if I keep thinking about all of these negative things I will attract more. So on to much more pleasant topics.
We have booked our trip to Europe. We leave Saturday, July 7th and return Sunday, July 22nd. You can go here http://www.affordabletours.com/search/it/?t=9010 and see the trip we are taking. I am so excited about this. We had such a good time when we went on that trip to Europe in 1999 and I am sure that this one will be just as memorable.
Hi to Flo and Carol in Toronto and Mary too. I know that Flo will be checking out the blog from there. Hope your flights yesterday were not too bumpy with all the wind. Email and let me know how you made out. Well Folks I must go. Will check in again soon.
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment