Friday, April 20, 2007

Friday night

I am typing in a different font colour. Let me know what colour these words are when you bring them up. Well, it is Friday night again and I must say it is a much nicer night (weather wise) than it was last week this time. When I took Jake out for his walk after I got home from work it was sunny and like.....are you ready for it....12 degrees!

We have had such a terrible Spring weather wise that we really appreciate days like this. I think that I must have tired Jake out because he has been on the mat asleep ever since we got home. Ralph is in Greenwood for the weekend. He left this morning to go to a curling bonspiel. He will be home on Sunday.

My niece Debbie and her two daughters are coming to stay the weekend as her daughter Janaya (I hope that is spelt correctly) is in a hockey camp here in Tantallon. I thought they would have been here by now but they must have gotten tied up at the rink.

Just spoke to Mom on the phone. She said it was a lovely day in Shelburne also. She was anxious to get off the phone because a granddaughter of one of the other residents was in visiting with her little baby girl. Mom kept commenting on what a little cutie she was so I told her that I would let her go so she could visit with the baby.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for welcoming us to your blog. We had a beautiful day in Jordan today. Hope to see more sunshine this weekend. Just checked out the website for your trip - looks wonderful. Hope to see lots of pictures. Say hi to everybody for us.

Anonymous said...

We had a beautiful hot day here in Ontario today. It was 26 C what a change in weather. We spent most of the day outside enjoying it. Have a good week.