Monday, December 04, 2006

Oh Christmas Trees, Oh Christmas Trees






Here is my second post of the night. My tree and my sister Velvet's. As you can see it seems that our trees look a lot alike. I tried to lighten them both up but I don't know how good a job I have done. I must go upstairs and check but I think that San finally made it home. No, it wasn't San. It was Ralph coming in after shoveling (blowing) out three of our neighbour's driveways. It took them all 3-4 hours to get home so they were mighty happy to come home and find themselves all dug out. That's what neighbours are for!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Both trees look great. Fred put ours up (that is tree and lights) and now I have to put the rest on. He did that while I had my hair cut, and then we had a glass of wine with Ted and Lou. Now Fred has gone to curl 6.15 game. I will take a picture when it is all done and send it to you to put on your blog, Love Flo

Anonymous said...

I like the trees. We just got home from Jessica's ballet class. Next week is the last class for this session. I will email you a picture of our tree tonight.

Love Carla