



My most faithful readers have sent me pictures of their Christmas trees to add to the blog. I love that they all have their trees up already. The season is so short that we must enjoy it as long as we can. The top left picture of course is Carla's tree with her lovely girls and Bailey in front and on the right is Tricia and Joe's "first" official tree in their apartment here in Halifax. The bottom tree comes to us from good old P.E.I. and Flo and Fred's tree. I think that they are all lovely and hope that you all enjoy seeing one another's trees. If you notice in Flo's picture the picture of Santa on the wall on the right; at the top here is its' bigger version in our front room.
Just got off the phone with Velvet. She was with Mom yesterday and let me know how well Mom is doing. She is eating well and is doing as good as can be expected. I will be in Yarmouth on Friday to be with her for the Oncologist's consultation. We should have more concrete plans after that. The family is hoping that if she is not able to go home that at least she will be able to be moved to Shelburne so that it is easier for everyone to visit her. We just keep our fingers crossed and are thankful for every good day that she has. Time for me to go now and get some work done around here. I have to go shopping this afternoon so need to get a workout in now.
2 comments:
This was a neat idea, to show each others' trees. They all look great. Jessica said to tell you she loves all the trees.
Tori says "Thanks for putting us on your blog"
(Erin is at a sleepover so she hasn't seen it yet.)
Have a great day. Hope that everyone is enjoying the holiday season. Rob and I are off to Belleville to tackle Christmas shopping tomorrow.
Great to see all the trees, puts us all in the mood. Went to church this morning and then Summerside Caps hockey game this afternoon, so just finished having a bite to eat. When I had TGIF on Friday, everyone was suprised to see the house decorated and all lit up. Before we know it Santa will be here and gone, Cheers, Love Flo
Post a Comment