

So, I was going to lead off this post with a picture of me hanging out clothes on Saturday with just a no sleeve shirt and shorts on. Then two days later, today when I got home from work here is a picture I took as I took Jake out for a walk.
Quite a change wouldn't you say. The snow has just now stopped. The snow plow has gone by and Ralph has had the snow blower out for the first time this year. Oh well my Christmas tree doesn't look so out of place. I just had a call from San. She has now after an hour and a half managed to get to Connaught from Quinpool. She has just been sitting stopped. It took Ralph and I about an hour to get home instead of 1/2 hour but that was only because we left early at 3:15 p.m. Jake and I went out and played in the snow. He never tires of finding the snowballs that I find in the snow. (:
I'll close this post as I want to do another with a picture of my tree and a picture of my sister Velvet's tree. Why don't you all send me a picture of your trees and I will post them here. It will be like we all got to visit one another's homes over Christmas and saw your trees.
2 comments:
We were suppose to get ten cms of snow last night but Summerside got about 2 cm, but up West they got quite a bit, so it is taking it easy on us. Saw lots of pictures on the telly re Halifax's storm, sure brought the city to its knees. Love Flo
Winter arrived here last Thursday night with freezing rain. The kids had a snow day on Friday and were thrilled to have a long weekend. They have already been out toboganning even though we only have about 4" of snow. Our dog Bailey loves chasing snowballs too.
Love Carla
Post a Comment