
We just got our new computer back from my work. I took it in after we got it from Dell and Greg at work installed everything for me and set up my email etc. He also had to transfer everything off of my old email on to my new one. It seems to be working great so far. Now that I have this new system I guess I have no excuse for not updating more regularly. Took a picture of my front door with my new Fall Wreath. Just spoke with Ralph, he is in Winnipeg tonight and he said that it is raining there.
I hope to have an email address for all of you where you can go to listen to San on the CBC radio program from last week. When I get it I will post it here. So, I just went up to get the doorbell, it was a friend coming to pick something up. Anyways, Jake was out setting on the front lawn while we were chatting and a family came walking down the street with their two dogs and Jake went barreling out to see them. The two dogs were Rottweillers and not happy to see Jake. So it turns out that they were our new neighbours across the street. They were not happy with Jake because he was loose and ran out I guess so probably not a good way to meet your neighbours. Must go now and get some work done before bedtime.
1 comment:
Just checking up for news on your Blog , Doris. You are doing a great job. I had Ted and Lou over for supper tonight, salad, lasanga, frozen yogurt and wafers for dessert, and of course, wine in between. Love, Flo
Post a Comment