

I can hardly beleive that it is October again. I honestly don't know where the years go. I guess it is true when they say that the older you get the faster the years fly by. So the weekend has come and gone already. Last night Ralph went to see Dwight Yoakam at the Metro Center and San, Trish, Joe and I went to see the movie "Little Miss Sunshine. I haven't laughed out loud at a movie for quite some time as I did at that. We all went to Our Father's Mustache for supper before the movie and show. Ralph really enjoyed Dwight, he said he played for 2 1/2 hours. We didn't get home until 12:30 pm. and had to get up this morning to go run the 5K Run for the Cure. I raised $150.00 and ran the 5K in 38 minutes. That is a good time for me for my first one. Here are some pictures that Joe took from his apartment window. The run started and finished on the Commons and we ran right by Trish's apartment building.
2 comments:
Hi Aunt Doris. Congrats on the 5K!
Carla
Great work on the run, and great pictures, Joey. They sure have a great view. We had rain most of the day, tapered off for a while, now it is blowing more than rain, but we can't complain. Talked to Rosie on MSN yesterday and they are having chilly damp weather. Forgot to ask her how big Geo's tomatoes grew. He had to go back to work today, so a blue day for him. Love Flo
Post a Comment