Wednesday, October 18, 2006

Rainy Day Wednesday

Hi Everybody,
It's been a while again I know. Sometimes I just have nothing to write about. Ralph and I were in Ottawa on the weekend. I went up on Friday and came back Sunday. Ralph came back Sunday but he went up on Thursday. The weather up there was cold and rainy as it is here today. At least we have not had any snow like some provinces have.

I am just warming up here tonight. I got a chill today somehow and I could not get warm when I got home. San, Trish and I are going to the Christmas craft show at Exhibition Park on Saturday. It seems a little early to be hearing Christmas music but I say you can never have too much Christmas music, right Velvet?

Ralph went out and painted our front steps weekend before last. The paint obviously was not entirely cured by that Thursday when we had a wicked wind and rain storm. The leaves all landed on the steps and the pigment from the leaves have left a stain on the white paint. Ralph was not too happy shall we say.

My Mom was up to see her kidney specialist last week and happy to say that he gave her the okay for another six months. Sorry to report that Joe lost his grandfather Smart last week. He has been ill for some time but at the end he went quite suddenly.

I guess that is it for now. As I said I don't have much to say. Take care everyone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh to hear the strains of Christmas music in the air again... Its the most wonderful time of the year.......
Velvet

Anonymous said...

Some christmas stuff is out in the stores already. And now that NS has Sunday shopping, the money will be flowing. Have a great day, Love Flo

Anonymous said...

We're having rainy weather here too. If you have extra time when you visit Ontario again you have an open invitation to come to our house. We have lots of room. :)

Love Carla