Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Dr. Sandra Murphy on CBC

Hi Everybody,
Just a quick note to let you know that if you have access to CBC Radio in Halifax San is going to be on the noon program talking about Menopause. She will be on a panel with a nutritionist and a medical Doctor. I was talking to her earlier and she is a bit nervous. I see no reason why she should be as she knows what she is talking about and she believes in her profession so she should just speak from the heart.

For those of you who would like to hear her and can't get her on the radio you can go to www.cbc.ca/maritimenoon at 1:00 p.m atlantic time and you can hear her.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I plan to listen in today. Fred has an appointment to get an oil change, so I will be at home. Boy, did it rain here early, not doing much out there, but it is really warm. Just going to go make dinner, salmon, aspargus and a baked potato. Cheers, Flo