




Well that Miss Carla is right on the ball. She read my last blog and saw that I wanted some pictures from Jean's birthday party and she sent some today in my email. I am posting five pictures. For those not in the Murphy clan the three girls are Erin, Tori and Jessica with their great-grandmother and the one with Mom on the phone is when she is being seranaded with the Happy Birthday song and it is Mary on the phone. The last picture is a close-up of two of the Murphy girls. I am sure that they will be happy I posted this picture, haha.
Not much to write about tonight. Busy at work today and I expect it will be the same tomorrow. Only 8 degrees here this morning when I left for work.
TaTa for now. I will try and update more faithfully.
2 comments:
Hi Aunt Doris
Thanks for putting our pictures on your blog. :)
Love Erin, Tori and Jessica
Hi Doris
Thanks ha ha
Post a Comment