Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Tuesday, November 20th



Hi everyone,
I don't know what is going on with these pictures lately but I can't seem to get them in the right places on this site. The sunrise was taken one morning last week. I had just gotten back to the house from walking Jake and looked out back and saw this so ran into the house and got the camera . I see some beautiful sunrises most mornings.
The other picture is of course Jake but the other golden is our neighbour's dog Riley. He was over visiting for the evening while his Mom was working.
Ralph leaves for Newfoundland again tomorrow. Saturday we are going to put our Christmas lights up outside. I'll take a picture of them once I get them up.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great sunrise. Just checking my flight, and then off to the shower, thought I would check your site while on line. I will check in when I can. Love Flo