
So, here is our backyard when we woke up this morning. The temperature is hovering around 0 degrees though and it is melting off the deck already. I think that the sun is trying to come out.
Going to have a lazy day today. Was going to start preparing my bathroom for painting but have decided to have a lazy day watching movies and reading instead. There is always another weekend to work :-)
3 comments:
Wow That's a lot of snow for this early in November. I'm sure it won't last long. It looks wet and heavy though, that's the worst kind ;(
We had snow here Friday morning. There was about 2 inches but it was quite fluffy. Most of it was gone by the end of the day but there is still some on the ground. Enjoy your relaxing day watching movies. Sounds like a good plan.
Boy you sure got more snow than landed here on the Island, but then again "Summerside", has to be warm , right. I am sure our time will come, so I will not cloat too much. Take care, Love, Flo
Post a Comment