I have a terrible time trying to make pictures show up properly here on blogger. I don't know what I'm doing wrong but anyways here is a couple of pictures I took this morning off our deck. The winds from Noel didn't get as high as forecast but we still lost one small tree as you see in top picture and quite a few branches front and back. There were power outages throughout the province. Ours was off and on periodically but on when we got up this morning.
My company has left, we had a good weekend. Now it is back to the grind. Ralph is off on a trip Tuesday so will be hard looking after Jake plus work and all the other stuff I have going on this week. Oh well, a long weekend next weekend in which I will be able to relax.
2 comments:
Glad to hear that the storm wasn't too bad for you. Have a good week. How was your Christmas Craft show?
Glad to hear you fair not too bad with Noel. Just talking to Louise and they still don't have power, but did have the fire on. We all got some of Noel but NS got the brunt. Here in Summerside we got the rain and winds, but further down the Island lost power, trees over, etc. Take care, sounds like you will be busy this week. Love Flo
Post a Comment