Fifty-four days til Christmas! So how did everyone make out for Hallowe'en? It was pretty quiet here in Hammonds Plains. Only twelve kids. No one on the street after 8:30. I didn't see even any smashed pumpkins on the way to work. I moved offices last Friday so that I could get one with a window. Michael, at work took this picture today. I really like the office. At least this winter I will know when it starts to snow and I won't be surprised when I go outside to go home.
Putting my winter tires on the RAV on Monday, Ralph put his on the truck yesterday. He is getting ready to go curling right now. I am housecleaning as I have company coming for the weekend. Really tired tonight, it has been a very hectic week. My company and I are going to the Christmas at the Forum craft show on Saturday. Or I should say we are going if we don't lose power and everything because we are in the path of tropical storm Noel. We will keep our fingers crossed that it won't be much.
Take care, will check in again soon.
3 comments:
Nice office? Wanna switch? :-)
Nice office. I hope the weather co-operates for you so you can go to the craft show. It sounds like fun.
Have a great weekend.
Nice bright office, you can keep a watch on the world. This is the first Halloween in eons that we only had about 125 tricksters, as usually it is around 200. They started 4.45 and then Val, Ted Fred and I went to Pizza Delight for supper. Enjoy the craft show and your company. Love Flo
Post a Comment