
I am getting to be a very lazy blogger. I never seem to get around to updating this Blog lately. I will blame it on Facebook. Since I got active on that I spend way too much of my internet time on it instead of working on this. Well, the holidays have come and gone again. Lots of changes this year. Lost Mom, Joe got a job and he and Trish moved back to Ontario, San has her own place and her practice is doing great and she has a new man in her life. Ralph and I seem to be the only ones that didn't change a lot....too old I guess :-)
Ralph took all of the decorations down yesterday, the house seems so bare for those first few days after everything comes down don't you think? Just got off the phone with Flo. Summerside is socked in with snow. Flo said that it reminds her of the winters on the Island in the 70's. Lots of wind and snow, big drifts etc. She will only have to suffer through it for another three weeks or so as she and Fred leave for a month in Florida at the end of this month. Wish I was going with them.
Tried to make it down to Barrington over the holidays to spend a few hours with my family but on Saturday, the 29th, the snow made us turn back at the Lunenburg exit. We were disappointed but better to be safe.
I've put up a picture that San took at our annual Boxing Day Open House. Good time, good food, good drinks....what more could you ask for. Take care all and I will be checking back soon...I hope.
1 comment:
Happy New Year! Say hi to everyone for us. We have lots of snow here and they are calling for more. It is keeping Rob busy shoveling off roofs for customers.
Take Care
Love Carla
Post a Comment