Hallelujah....we are just about one month closer to spring. It cannot come quickly enough for me this year that is for sure. It is raining again now, about 0 degrees. I guess we should feel lucky as the poor people out West are suffering through such a cold spell.
Ralph just got back today from Ontario. He went up on Monday. Apparently Ontario is getting hit today with freezing rain. Ralph got out before the freezing rain started.
I don't think that I have told you on here about my trip that I will be taking in May. If I have, forgive me, if you don't know read on. I am going with ten other people from the Community College to Southeast Asia. I leave on April 30th (3 months from today) and return on May 27th. I will be flying first of all to Bangkok, Thailand then to Pkuket, Thailand for a week. Then on to Hanoi, Vietnam for a week and finally Beijing, China. I got my first round of shots last week and I get the last two at the end of February.
Flo and Fred left for Florida on Sunday. They left just in time. The Island got freezing rain on Monday night and have been without power since. I hope that they did not run into the storm that hit the New England states on Monday. She said that she would email once she got there so I will let you know how she is doing. Can't wait to hear how hot it is and what a good time she is having :-)
Well must go, have to make some phone calls and get ready for tomorrow.
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Your trip sounds very exciting! Do you think you'll get homesick??
Kim
Sounds like a great trip. It also sounds good to be in Florida right now. We received more snow this week, just in case we didn't have enough already. We are suppose to get more this weekend.
Have a good weekend
Love Carla
Post a Comment