Sunday, September 02, 2007
Jean Murphy Celebrates Her 91st Birthday
We were up at the Branch yesterday to help Jean celebrate her 91st. Here she is getting ready for the food and Jean and Ede Cox. Jean at 91 and Ede at 89 are both still going strong. We should all hope to be doing as well when we get to that age. As usual there was no shortage of food and it all tasted yummy. I just realized when I was taking the pictures off the camera that I forgot to get one of the mailbox that Mom received. Sarah's partner, Dee's Mom tole painted it. It was very nice.
There were about 20 people there I guess. Perhaps the only ones there that were not at last years was Carolyn's sister Bev from Ontario. She is visiting from Ontario.
Mom said that she is shooting for her 100th birthday so Louise can get her on "Live at Five" :-) As good a reason as any for aiming for your 100th. At the rate she is going and God Allow she will make it and what a celebration we will have then.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Thanks for putting the pictures of Grandma on the blog. She looks great. Wish we could have been there to help celebrate.
Good picture of mum. Looks like they were happy. Was talking to mum on her birthday.
Thanks for keeping us all informed, Doris. I know Mom enjoyed having everyone there, Love Flo
Mum had a really good time.
She dearly loves company and
she likes having pot luck
suppers and getting everyone together. She has
a really good appetite.
Post a Comment