Isn't she just the sweetest. This is Morgan, our friends' Trudy and Glen's first grandbaby. I saw her today for the first time and she slept on my shoulder there for about 1/2 an hour. I will sure make a great grandmother (hint, hint) :-)
Just got home from Dartmouth as a matter of fact. Had some business to do at the Dartmouth Campus of our school and then went to see Glen, Sheree and Morgan then did a little shopping, got some movies to watch tonight and then home. Just started supper (lasagna, garlic bread and a salad) and then I guess we will watch some movies and kick back and relax.
Ralph was up at the Branch today to see Mary and Mom. Also left the big ride on mower with Clarence....there is something wrong with it so Clarence is going to have a look and then store it up there for the winter.
Trish got a job in Oshawa, she started Thursday gone by. It is at the University where Joe is teaching as a matter of fact, in the same building. Was down in Barrington and Shelburne last weekend with San for her clinics. San and I went out to supper Friday night in Barrington with Doreen, Debbie, Jillian, Velvet and Donna. Oh my God we laughed and carried on so much I'm sure some of the customers must have thought we were nuts :-)
San is keeping busy and well. She and I went to see "Drum " http://www.drumshow.ca/ on Thursday night. It is a really good show. If you get the chance you should go see it. Must go, I have to finish preparing supper. Take care everyone.
2 comments:
Doris, you look good holding that child, and I know you would make an excellent grandma! Last week of Sept, can't believe we are closing up the cottage this week. Love Flo
Good picture of you holding the baby.You would make a good grandma.
Love Margaret
Post a Comment