Monday, October 08, 2007

Long Time, No Post

Hi Everybody,
I have been spending my time on Facebook so sadly neglecting this blog. Let me see....what to bring you up to date on. I don't know if you knew but Ralph applied for the job of Recreation Director for Barrington Municipality and he had an interview last week. He will hear this Wednesday rather or not he was successful. He will have to call from Tricia's in Oshawa as we are leaving for her place tomorrow. We are staying with Trish and Joe until Friday and then going for a conference in Ottawa. Don't know what we are going to do if he did get it. Oh well, one step at a time.

We have had a lovely Fall so far. Lots of sun and nice temperatures. It did get colder today...only about 13 degrees. Apparently it was 30 degrees in Toronto today, don't know what to take for clothes for this week. I guess that I will have to take clothes for all seasons.

Ralph is going curling tonight, won't get home until midnight and we leave for the airport at 7:15 am. so he will be cranky and tired by the time we get to Oshawa :-)

Gotta go and pack.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you are not too disappointed, Ralph, on not getting the position. They probably gave it to the local girl. Hope you both had a great time in Ont visiting your kids and getting the award. Love Flo