Monday, September 10, 2007

Flo and Fred Fly High

So, Flo and Fred finally got to go up in a Hot Air Balloon. They have been trying for the last couple of
years to go up but there was always
a problem with the weather. Not this last weekend. Away they went!
I think that they are braver than me. I was surprised that the basket was so small. Flo tells me that it would only hold five of them. I thought they were bigger for some reason.
Well Flo and Fred were flying I was wallpapering and painting my kitchen. Just about wore me out I'll tell you. Took me from 10 in the morning until 10 at night to finish it. Ralph was not here to help, he was up with his Mom for the weekend as Louise has left for her month in Ontario. He would probably have been more of a hindrance than a help anyways :-).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Doris for sharing our experinece with hot air ballooning, it was awesome. I am sure you are glad that your wallpapering and painting of your kitchen is behind you. That is a hard job, but I am sure looking at it now, it was well worth it. Love Flo

Anonymous said...

Yes Flo is braver than me because she was telling me about the experience and there wasn't much space so
I am glad that it wasn't me.
But they had a great experience and it was something she was wanting to do so all the more power to them.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun but I don't like heights so it's not something that I would enjoy. Nice pictures.