So we thought that Jake was coming along really well from his knee operation but not so...
Ralph took him in to the Vet on Monday night to have his staples removed and they were quite pleased with his progress. Then when he woke up on Tuesday he seemed to be favoring the leg he had the operation on. By the time we got home from work yesterday he was not putting the foot to the ground at all. We took him in tonight to the Vet. They did x-rays and said that everything seems fine inside the incision and he was healing well. He is running a fever and they think that there must be inflammation in there somewhere. They gave us antibiotics and said we should put him back on the pain medication. Ralph gave him the antibiotics and the pain medication at suppertime. He threw up his supper but he kept down the meds. He has been sleeping every since supper. I think the pain medication has knocked him out. Poor guy, it is really sad to see him this way.
The weather here in Halifax has been absolutely terrible. Cold and rainy every day this week. Summer cannot get here fast enough.
Thursday, May 04, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I got the info about Jake when I talked to Ralph last night, hope he improves. What do you mean the weather this week has been terrible, we have had good weather, Fred has golfed every day. I guess Summerside is sunnier than NS. Love Flo
dear aunt doris I am happy you graduated.we had a good time
LOVE KYLE
Post a Comment