Friday, May 19, 2006

Graduate Thoughts


After posting my graduation message I realized that I had not said anything about Jake. He is much better and thanks to everyone who has expressed an interest in his wellbeing. Ralph took him to the Vet last night for his 6 week post-operative checkup and they were very pleased with his progress. We are now allowed to let him have walks on lease around the yard, whoopee doo.

I have just returned from Truro after attending my final session of a course for work. It was fun and interesting and I met some new members of the College team. Ralph and I are all alone tonight (except for Jake) as Joe and Tricia have moved over to Irene and Bob's condominium in Dartmouth while they are in Calgary and Vegas. Seems strange already to be alone again.

Sandra and her roommate Sarah along with Old Man Ralph are running the 5K that is part of the Bluenose Marathon on Sunday, May 21st. Check out the site at www.bluenosemarathon.com. Ralph picked up his t-shirt today. On the front it says "Buddy says, nice shirt". Cute, hey.

I am going to post another graduation picture here. This one is when I was on the stage and had just stood up after kneeling in front of the Chancellor of the University and being bestowed the degree of Bachelor of Arts. I promise that this is the last posting I will put on about graduating. We will now move on to more important issues such as "When are we ever going to become grandparents?" Rosie and George is that offer to borrow yours still on?

1 comment:

Tricia said...

You're talking about San right???