Well.....I logged on to Facebook yesterday and realized as I scrolled through what seemed to be mindless information about my friends, (do I really care how many points someone got in a foolish game of Movie Trivia?), I realized that Facebook has become something that just annoys me instead of being fun as it used to be. So, I deactivated my Facebook account and if anyone wants to know what is going on with me and mine you will have to check out this blog. It will not be updated daily but I promise I will try and update at least once a week.
That is all for this first post as it is a beautiful March day out and I have clothes to hang, a baby blanket to crochet (no, not for any of mine but for a neighbour, lol) and then I have a bit of shopping to do.
Talk to you again soon.
Sunday, March 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi Doris, I have heard a lot of my friends here on the Island complaining about Facebook. I never did use it much. I will talk to you later today by phone, Love Flo
Post a Comment