Friday, May 09, 2008

Just a quick checkin

I am currently in Phuket, Thailand. We flew in here Sunday gone by, stayed til Wednesday and then drove for three hours to the Island of Kohpu. Boy, do I have stories to tell about that place but I will wait until I get home. We are back at the hotel in Phuket until this Sunday and then off to Hanoi.

It is raining a lot here and really not as hot as we thought it would be. The people here are wonderful and a lot of them speak English. Gotta go, there is a lineup for the computers.

Will try to find an internet cafe tomorrow and write a longer blog.
Doris

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear from you Doris, and sounds like you are having a great time. You talk about rain, I had a sunny day on 6th May, and the weatherman said he would let us know in two weeks what the prognosis would be. Going to Val's for TGIF tonight. Fred is golfing now so is happy. Love Ya Flo