Well here it is another......and I mean another, rainy day in Halifax. The weather here is absolutely miserable. Cold and rainy. Tomorrow is the half marathon that Sandra and I are doing and I do hope that it is a little better weather wise but it doesn't look like it is going to be. They were doing some events for the Bluenose marathon today and I don't envy them as it was just pouring here today.
This picture is of Ralph and I at our piece of land down in Barrington Passage. The other is of my Mom on Mother's Day. Her 79th birthday was on Wednesday. She looks good doesn't she. She is doing really well right now which we are all thankful for. So here we are with this long weekend and such bad weather. I think that they are going to have to start changing the date of this Bluenose Marathon as the weather has not been nice for this long weekend in May for the last three years.
At least the grass is turning green and my tulips are up. They don't open up though because it is still too cold. Only 5 degrees here yesterday, guess I should move back to Goose Bay Labrador as I heard it was 20 degrees there.
2 comments:
Good luck in the marathon. Hope the weather's nice. Got my fingers crossed for you.
Go "Gump" Go, do us proud, Doris, San and Ralph! Will be thinking of you, hope the weather improves. At least it was mild today, 17 degrees here in Summerside. It sure has to dry up some, Ralph told me it is suppose to be a "good summer" weatherwise, and I always believe my brother!!. Love Flo
Post a Comment