This is a picture of part of the Salt Marsh Trail in Dartmouth, N.S. When we lived in Dartmouth we used to take Jake for walks there. It is quite a beautiful walk. The trail is part of the Canada Trail. It was damaged quite significantly during Juan but I see that they have built it back up. Jake is coming along. He is feeling better and wants to do more than he should. He is quite adapt at using the ramp now and does not seem to mind it at all.
I went to a photographer on Tuesday night (a friend of Tricia's ) and had my grad/family photos done. Once we purchase them I will post one on here. They came out not too bad except I look old! HaHa.
Everything is fine here. Trish and Joe have gone into Halifax for the night so it is just Ralph, Jake and I here. I am making the filling for egg rolls ( I will fry them in the morning) and Ralph is watching a John Wayne movie and Jake is doing his usual, sleeping. We have some new neighbours on the right. The young couple that lived there suddenly sold and moved out and Ralph tells me that the new people moved in on Friday.
Ralph was fishing with his friend John up in the Branch today. He tells me he got three but that it is still too cold for them to be running. It was sunny here today but the wind is cold and from the north. Hopefully it will warm up once May hits.
1 comment:
I am sure you have your egg rolls all fried by now. We are just getting ready for church, sunny, not sure what the temp is. Your neighbor's that moved, is that the Navy guy? Have a great day. Flo
Post a Comment