Hope everyone is having a good Easter Sunday morning. As you can see the kids have been getting poor old Jake geared up already. Joe hid 200 chocolate eggs all around the house and so far the girls have found all but 10. I guess I will find them sometime when I am cleaning. Joe's parents are coming over for dinner. I will spend most of the day studying again. My final exam is on Tuesday night.
Jake has to go in on Wednesday to have an operation on his knee. He blew a tendon and it must be repaired. Ralph says that he is trying to catch up with his four knee operations. Maybe this is hereditary. From father to son, haha. Poor Buddy, he will be recuperating for two months which means no walks off leash and no daycare. He can't walk very well, he walks with a limp.
Haven't been updating this very regularly and I apologize for that. Once I finish school for good next week I will have time hopefully to do these things.
Have a happy Easter Day and try not to eat too much chocolate.
1 comment:
Great picture of Jake. Thanks for the update Doris. Hope your exam went fine. Boy we are getting blown away over here on the Island. Had my mamogram this morning, ouch! Slowing getting some cleaning done around here, this weather is not putting me in the mood. Have the water on at the cottage, and now this weather. Have a great day, Love Flo
Post a Comment