Monday, January 02, 2006

So this is 2006

I can hardly believe that the New Year is already here. I have to go back to work tomorrow and even though I have been off for almost two weeks I wish I had more time off. I think that I could get used to being home all day. The weather here this season has been really good. Hardly any snow on the ground and the coldest it has been getting is around -2.

San is out today for the night and of course Trish and Joe are here so Ralph and I are finding plenty to do. We went to a New Year's Eve dance at the Air Force Association in Truro. Stayed the night with Carol.

My sister Velvet and her three sons will be coming this Friday. Velvet, myself and her twins will be taking her son Chris to the airport where he will be catching his flight to Toronto and then on to Base Borden to begin his basic training for the military.

I am cooking a ham for supper and I also have soup on cooking for lunches this week.

Must go, I have to make my bed and put clothes away and then finish getting supper.

As always my thoughts are with Ethel as I am sure everyone else's is. She is back home today from the hospital. We haven't called there yet today but we will later.

Take care everyone and I will try to get back into the swing of posting on here more often.

No comments: