Thursday, January 05, 2006

Ralph needs to get his own blog



Someone is hovering over my shoulder here as I try to write on this blog. Big hint, it is not Jake. Not to much to talk about tonight. Ralph is leaving in the morning to go to Shelburne for the weekend to curl. Tricia and Joe are going over to the MacMillans to watch football this weekend and Velvet and I will take the twins to see the 3D version of "The Polar Express".

I have a kink in my neck that I am trying to work out, I've had it for a couple of days now. I must go find a tennis ball and rub that on it.

Here is another picture that was taken on Christmas Eve. That would be Dean, Flo, Ashley and Rlaph and Jake.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi
Good to hear from you again. Nice picture.
Love Margaret

Anonymous said...

First time I have been on your blog in weeks. Keep up the good work. Love Flo