Hurrah! I started my Christmas vacation today. Don't have to go back to work until January 3rd. We are now anxiously awaiting Trish and Joe's arrival. She emailed us (from her phone, don't you love technology) and said they were just passing Moncton and that was around 5:00 p.m. They were going to stop in Amherst for supper and should be home here by 9:00 p.m. I got home from work and made lasagna which is now in the oven and then I made 5 minute fudge and fixed up the bedroom for Trish.
San and her roommate are coming over for the night also as Ralph is taking Sarah (the roommate) to the airport early in the morning to catch her flight home to Newfoundland for Christmas. I will have a house full again which I love.
Bye for now. Maybe now that I am home I will have the time to update this more.
Tuesday, December 20, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Nice to hear you are off, and now I am sure you are watching at the door for the truck to pull in. Looking forward to see you all on Thursday, Love Flo
Nice to have the family all home for the holidays. Hope you all have a merry time.
Post a Comment