One month from today people, one month from today! And what, you may ask is one month from today. Well, that would be Trish's due date! Can you believe it? I am going to see my first grandbaby in a month. I already know that it will be beautiful and talented, what I don't know is will it have hair and how much will it weigh and oh yeah, is it a boy or a girl!
The due date is the 18th, Nannie is flying in on the 19th .......will she/he wait? Well, we will just have to wait and see.
I can't get on Facebook today. It won't let me login. It has made me realize how addicted I am to the site. I feel "cut off" from everyone. Isn't that silly as I only joined it like a year ago. Trish had put a picture up there of her and her 35 week belly and the baby's crib that I wanted to put up here but I can't get into Facebook to get it ......darn.
Okay, must go, I got a movie that I rented that I need to watch.
Wednesday, November 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment