Just realized that it has been awhile since I have updated this blog. Sorry....time seems to get away from me. I went to the library today. When I signed out my books the librarian said that they were due on December 6th and it just hit me. I thought "Oh my God, that is just twelve days before the baby is due." I can hardly believe that it is almost time. Ralph and I are getting so anxious.
I am scheduled to fly up to Toronto on the 19th of December. The baby's due date is the 18th but I have a feeling that it is going to wait for Nannie to get there. What a Christmas it is going to be. Not only the first one that Trish has spent away from "home" but the first one for our grandbaby. I have asked for and received some very special gifts at Christmas over the years but this is no doubt the best gift I have ever received.
Ralph is coming up on the 23rd and we will both fly home on the 27th. We will miss having Christmas with San and Andrew but next year hopefully all of us (baby included) will be able to be together.
Ralph has been keeping busy since retirement. As a matter of fact he says that some days he is even busier than when he worked :-)
Ralph and I went to see the 3D version of Jim Carrey's "The Christmas Carol" last night. Ralph said that he hoped we would not be the only adults there....we weren't . Really nice weather here in N.S. for the last week. Today was up to about 13 degrees but foggy and misty.
Well, I must close as I have to go up and check my roast chicken that we are having for supper.
Sunday, November 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment