Okay, I know that it is not just me who is fed up with the weather that we have had this summer. I use the word summer very loosely as we have not had a summer yet this year. Here is a video that I just took of my back deck at 6:30 p.m. on Friday, July 24, 2009. Cindy Day, our local weather person said tonight on the local news that we have had six, six, that's six, days with no rain in the month of July. Not only rain, but we have had cool temperatures. It was only 15 degrees today. Every window is down in the house and it's JULY. The chairs out back have not had cushions on them much let me tell you.
On top of the shitty weather, I have had bursitis in my hip for about three weeks now. I'm doing physio, taking anti-inflammatories and whatever but it is really getting aggravating to not be able to walk. I have to really talk myself into going to the grocery store because by the time I walk around the store and stand at the cash I am really in bad shape when I get back to the car. Oh well, enough of that, there are a lot of people suffering more than that.
Good news...Trish and Joe are coming home. They leave Whitby tomorrow and will arrive here on Sunday. I am praying that the weather gets better for them. One year from today and almost right at this moment (7:00 p.m.) San and Andrew will be standing up in front of family and friends as they exchange their marriage vows. And just think, at the wedding will be my seven month old grandchild :-) Well, must go. I have got my anger about the weather out so now can go and enjoy the rest of my evening :-)
Friday, July 24, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hi
Hope you are feeling better .We have had rain for the last couple of days.We needed rain for the garden was dry.
Have good visit with Trish and Joe.
Margaret
Post a Comment