

Oh my...has it really been since August that I was on here. I apologize to those who are not on Facebook because that is where I am these days. I forgot that some of you don't go on that site so I will try and keep this site up also. What's going on? Well....Ralph has decided to retire next June, Trish is coming home on December 18th for Christmas, and we have had two major snowstorms already.
The picture is of my Christmas Cactus that is in bloom now...just a bit early. I got this plant for Mom the Christmas that she went into the hospital before she passed away. It had not bloomed since she told me to bring it home until this year. So I guess I will call it Mama's cactus from now on and watch it as it grows bigger and more beautiful.
It has been mild here the last few days so it has taken away a lot of the snow that we got...yeah! Picture of what it was like before it melted.
Ralph finally gave in and went to the Doctor today. He has had a "cold" for five weeks so finally went in. Actually what he has is sinusitis (spelled right?), and they gave him some nasal spray. Can't wait for it to clear up as he has really been snoring :-)
Talk to you again soon, I promise.
No comments:
Post a Comment