Hello everyone,
I am going to make this short but I wanted to post this picture and go upstairs to show the blog to Mom on the laptop. Ralph and Mom got here about 3:00 p.m., we had haddock for supper, and apple pie (don't tell Mary..Mom isn't supposed to have dessert:). After supper, because Mom said she was not tired from the drive today, we took her out to Peggy's Cove and it was not foggy out there for a change so she had a nice look at what Peggy's Cove is all about.
Tomorrow morning she is going to watch me paint my new window boxes ( I will post a picture when they are up and filled with pretty plants), and then we are going into town for lunch and a visit to Trish and Joe's apartment.
All for now, I'll write more later.
3 comments:
Two of the best looking girls I have seen at Peggys Cove since Velvet Dolliver and Donna Ross were there.
Love Velvet
Nice picture of you and your Mom, sky looks great in the back ground. Love Flo
This is a really great picture. Glad to see that your Mom is feeling better and able to visit you.
Post a Comment