Saturday, March 17, 2007

Whoo HOO!!!



Start The Car!!

The above link is a reenactment of one Miss Doris E. Murphy cashing out at the Halifax Casino!

So, Ralph and I decided to go out to supper tonight instead of last night because of the storm (which we didn't get by the way), and then we went to the casino. Picked San up on the way and off we went each with our $20.00 clutched in our sweaty little hands. Long story short, within the same two minute span I won $612.00 and Ralph won $625.00. Can you beleive it?????? We have never won anything at the casino and we both won on the same night. It must be the luck of the Irish on St. Patrick's Day.

And yes, I did walk out like the IKEA lady yelling "Start the car, start the car" just in case there had been a mistake and they tried to take it back. :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to be the first to congratulate you both on your wind fall. That is wonderful !!!! You have the luck of the Irish. It couldn't happen to two better people. I am so happy for you both. Enjoy. Love Flo

Anonymous said...

i can't beleve you won that much money i have never even seen that much money lol i better be getting a good birthday present lol just kidding spend it on what you like a necklace ,rings etc. well like you would tell me DON'T SPEND IT ALL IN 1 PLACE LOL LOL say hi to Ralph Trish San and Jaker for me
Love you
Brett Dolliver

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary and congrats on your winnings. That would be a great anniversary night out.

Carla